Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Best Nights of Today

These are supposedly texts that are found to be the most hilarious. Some are sexual but then again that is what people find some humorous today. Some stuff is a bit much for me but then again I keep in mind these are immature college students who are trying to still figure themselves out in life. 

1. "When my alarm went off, he rolled over and asked me: Bacon or dick? Yes, I will see him again."

2. "As you were leaving the bar you grabbed a table and when they tried to stop you, you said 'It's cool I came in with this'. They did not believe you."

3. She was our DD the least I could do was have sex with her. Even when drunk I am still chivalrous."

4. "Do your friends by chance have an inflatable deer head?"
 - "Nvm, it's in the dryer."

5. "The liquor store manager told us to drink responsible as we checked out and we laughed in his face. Like were buying Karkov at noon, responsibility is out of the question."

6. "I just declared my major based on how close the department building was to our apartment. laziness has been brought to a whole new level."

7. "I think if I could use my boobs as a second pair of hands everything would be ok."

8. "i'm just sitting her going through her tagged pics, covering up different part of her face to try and figure out exactly what is it that makes her so ugly."

9. "not my fault he tried to cuddle after. He's the one that said he wanted to spoon away the shame."

10. "it's time to go balls to the wall to get any good D during these last few weeks of college."

11. "you haven't puked in my sink for over a year. Your coming over this weekend."

12. "I should show up to the gym drunk more often. I felt like a really motivated all the fat people."

13. "F*** YOU! How could you leave me passed out hanging outside the truck window when you knew it was starting to rain?"

14. " REAL PEOPLE DRINK 3 BEERS ALONE WHILE WATCHING THE LIFETIME MOVE ABOUT PRINCE WILLIAM AND KATE MIDDLETON."

No comments:

Post a Comment